Each softgel contains: Medicinal ingredient:
Primrose oil [Oenothera biennis] (seed): 1000 mg
Linoleic acid: 650 mg
Gamma-linolenic acid: 100 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: (alphabetical order):
Gelatin, glycerin, vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol).
Source of Essential Fatty Acids
- Reduces symptoms of menopause
- Soothes premenstrual syndrome
- Diminishes chances of forming blood clots
- Appeases eczema
- Possesses an anti-inflammatory action
Who will benefit from this product?
- For women of all ages. Evening Primrose oil is a good source of gamma-linolenic acid, an essential fatty acid involved in the production of prostaglandins, which are critical for many body functions. Gamma-linolenic acid supports proper function of women's cardiovascular, nervous, immune and reproductive systems.