Each teaspoon (5 ml) contains: Medicinal ingredients:
Fish oil: 4 340 mg (anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel)
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid): 750 mg
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid): 500 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): 25 mcg (1000 IU)Non-medicinal ingredients (alphabetical order): *Asta-GuardTM (ascorbyl palmitate, astaxanthin, green tea extract, rosemary leaf extract, vitamin E mixed tocopherols), lemon essential oil, natural maple flavour, Siraitia grosvenorii fruit extract.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health.
- Helps reduce serum triglycerides.
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function.
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency.
- Vitamin D helps maintain bones and teeth.
- Liquid formula for quick absorption.
- A single teaspoon (5 ml) a day is enough.
Who will benefit From this product?
- People at risk of or with cardiovascular diseases.
- People that do not succeed at eating 2 to 3 servings of fatty fish weekly.
- People at risk of developing age-related macular degeneration.
- People having difficulty swallow big fish oil softgels.