Children from 1 to 8 years old: 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) at breakfast and 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) at supper.
Children from 9 to 18 years old: 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) at breakfast and 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) at supper.
Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) at breakfast and 3 teaspoonfuls (15 mL) at supper.
To be taken pure or with water or fruit juice.
Each teaspoonful 5 mL contains: Medicinal ingredient:
Magnesium chloride (hexahydrate): 100 mg
(Equivalent to 11.85 mg of elemental magnesium.)
Non-medicinal ingredients (alphabetical order): Citric acid, purified water, sodium benzoate.
Take care of your muscles and bones - increased absorption
- Promotes the absorption and the metabolism of calcium, phosphorus, sodium, and potassium
- Acts as a catalyst in the usage of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Involved in the acid-base balance
Who will benefit from this product?
- People who have high or low blood pressure
- People who have osteoporosis or tendance for bone fracture
- People with atherosclerosis and arteriosclerosis
- People who have muscle cramps and spasms