New Years Resolutions 2022
Each new year is an opportunity to reset the counter and make a fresh start. A flood of good resolutions floods us at the start of the year, some easier to keep than others. And you, what are yours? Do you think that you will not respect them, like every year?
The secret, to avoid seeing your good resolutions end up in the closet, whether they are personal (family, social, health, etc.) or professional resolutions, is to set realistic goals that take your abilities into account, but also your motivation!
First, take a step back and take stock of your year: this is the best way to determine the priority things that you need to change to improve your daily life and achieve your life goals.
And above all, do not try to change everything in one block on January 1, you may run out of steam very quickly. Favor gradual changes, to start again throughout the year and especially for the classic resolutions that come up every new year, such as quitting smoking, changing your diet, exercising, losing weight, etc.
But after the hardships of the past two years, there is no doubt for everyone that good physical and moral health remains essential.
Here are some basic tips that will help you maintain and strengthen your physical and mental health and have the energy you need to complete all of your projects:
- Exercise: Regular physical activity increases your energy level. This is one of the easiest ways to strengthen your physical and mental health in addition to reducing the risk of cardiovascular, metabolic (diabetes ...) and nervous (depression) diseases. It is now proven that it is possible to reverse the consequences of aging on the joints and the cardiovascular system by exercising. You don't have to reach a particular physical shape or weight for this to be beneficial. Whether it's walking, dancing, running, skiing or whatever, just exercising, moving at your own pace, will have a positive effect.
And, above all, don't let your joint pain stop you! There are natural health supplements that help relieve the pain of osteoarthritis, but also regenerate joint cartilage such as collagen, glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet: Food is an essential aspect of health. Avoid prepared meals high in saturated fat and carbohydrates, fried foods, inflammatory foods and favor organic fruits and vegetables, good proteins, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory spices such as turmeric and ginger, more omega- 3, less omega-6, vitamin D, foods with a low glycemic index.
- Cleanse your body: Fasting or alternative fasting is a good way to detoxify and regenerate the body. This is one of the oldest approaches to self-healing, which allows the digestive system to rest and other organs to "cleanse" themselves through the elimination of toxins and bad fats.
You can also do a detoxification cure after the holidays and with each new season to eliminate toxins and organic waste that clog the body. This will strengthen the functions of the various organs of the digestive system and particularly the liver, our purification plant, with herbal teas or natural health supplements, composed of depurative and choleretic medicinal plants such as milk thistle, dandelion, black radish, artichoke.
- Strengthen your immune defenses: Rebalance or even rebuild your intestinal flora, which plays an important role in your immunity, with a course of probiotics Probiox 6, Probiox 7, Probiox 10, fill up on vitamin D to avoid a deficiency from October to May and stimulate your immune system with a course of vitamins B12, C, D and zinc, which are frequently deficient.
- Find peace and serenity: Taking care of your body is essential, but not always enough. Stress and anxiety have negative effects on health. To best preserve health, you must adopt a positive attitude and give yourself pleasure: have fun, go out, laugh every day, spend time with family and friends, take time for yourself, express your creativity through works of art, are all means to improve his moral well-being and therefore his health. If your adrenals are depleted, support them with adaptogenic herbs with properties revitalizing and energizing, excellent for combating fatigue and stress.
Hoping that these little tips will help you find the health factors that will allow you to have a wonderful New Year 2022.